New Flower Kits

I spent yesterday afternoon making more flowers. I wanted to test out the patterns for the kits checking I had the correct sizes and making sure they fit economically into the fabric sizes. I started to write the instructions and cant decide whether to repeat some of the words from the last kits for the new ones or write a new story.

I think I will keep the wording short – easier for me and it will work out cheaper.

Instructions should be even easier to follow. One of the new flowers is like a daffodil – so a little more complex but certainly not difficult to make.

Here are some of them I made yesterday. I made some of them from fabric I bought in India last month.

Image 1

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s